So now that I've graduated college and I am jobless T-T I decided to open commissions again!
Updated price list and so on.
How to Request
Request a commission by sending me a DA note.
- Include link(s) to fully identifiable reference picture(s).
- You may specify certain poses and clothing for the characters.
- No deadline. (I may give you a time line and generally I get most commissions done from a week to a month)
- Please provide me with all the necessary details to do the commission!
- Specify if you want to be surprised, or wish to receive sketches to be approved.
- After you have requested, please wait until I reply with the price. I'll give you my paypal then if that's what you're using to pay with. Please don't send me points/money until I say I'll do the commish!
- I retain the right to refuse any commission request if I choose to.
- I retain the right to upload the commission to my deviantart gallery or not, if I so choose. I will refrain if you don't want it posted.
- I ask that you pay in full before I start drawing.
How to Send Payment
I accept payment through PayPal , Deviantart Points equivalent to the same amount in cash. After I agree to do the commission I'll send you the email address/address. I will add your commission request to my list as soon as the payment has been received. When you are making the payment, PLEASE include a note telling me your DeviantArt username, so I know which commission the payment is for.
Note I'm American so I expect to be paid in USD lol And any exchange fee is on you!
Points Quick Conversion>>
20 points= $0.25
80 points= $1.00
400 points= $5.00
For those confused about PayPal Check out this tutorial>>>
Receiving The Commission
You will receive a unmarked copy of the completed commission work through e-mail or DA note, usually jpeg or png unless you wish it in another format.
Things I Will/Can Not Draw
Note: If I feel I can't draw it, I won't accept the commission.
- any type of graphic sexual or obscene content (sexy is okay )
- extreme gore or violence (no internal organs flying around, but a bit of blood? Fine.)
- any type of offensive language or action (mild cursing is fine, bashing an ethnicity is not)
- a pairing between an under-aged person (that means 18 kiddies) and an adult
- things that break Deviantart's rules
- chibi (I suck at them sorry)
- and everything else that I am uncomfortable with.
Things I Will Draw
- any type pairing (yaoi,yuri,het...)
- original characters
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
PRICE LIST: I've looked about and decided on some prices that seem fair. ^-^
Price: $10 (+$5 per extra Character)
FULL COLOR PICTURE
-Price: Head/Shoulders: $10 (+$2 per extra character)
Bust/Waist up: $12 (+$3 per extra character)
Full Body $20 (+$5 per extra character)
-Backgrounds can cost anything from free to $5 depending on the complexity and what you want.
You provide the lineart, I provide the colors. Lineart colorings ALSO are exceptions to some of my rules. I WILL color explicit/mature themed pictures. Contact me about it.
-Price: $15-$30 depending on complexity and backgrounds. MOST linearts will fall in to the $15-$20 range, however if it has three full-length characters and complex scenery, It'll probably fall in the $25-$30 range.
This is a new one, but one I have a lot of fun doing. Send me a picture (head and shoulders only) and I'll re-draw it with your colors of choice. $20
TO DO LIST
All of the above in order that I received them ^^ Never more than five slots will be open at a time.
List of Previous Commissioners