|WARNING in here be the tons of fanart and randomness of a fangirl. |
Don't say we didn't warn you.
| Updated price list and so on. |
How to Request
Request a commission by sending me a DA note.
- Include link(s) to fully identifiable reference picture(s).
- You may specify certain poses and clothing for the characters.
- No deadline. (I may give you a time line and generally I get most commissions done from a week to a month)
- Please provide me with all the necessary details to do the commission!
- Specify if you want to be surprised, or wish to receive sketches to be approved.
- After you have requested, please wait until I reply with the price. I'll give you my paypal then if that's what you're using to pay with. Please don't send me points/money until I say I'll do the commish!
- I retain the right to refuse any commission request if I choose to.
- I retain the right to upload the commission to my deviantart gallery or not, if I so choose. I will refrain if you don't want it posted.
- I ask that you pay in full before I start drawing.
How to Send Payment
I accept payment through PayPal , Deviantart Points equivalent to the same amount in cash. After I agree to do the commission I'll send you the email address/address. I will add your commission request to my list as soon as the payment has been received. When you are making the payment, PLEASE include a note telling me your DeviantArt username, so I know which commission the payment is for.
Note I'm American so I expect to be paid in USD lol And any exchange fee is on you!
Points Quick Conversion>>
20 points= $0.25
80 points= $1.00
400 points= $5.00
For those confused about PayPal Check out this tutorial>>>
Receiving The Commission
You will receive a unmarked copy of the completed commission work through e-mail or DA note, usually jpeg or png unless you wish it in another format.
Things I Will/Can Not Draw
Note: If I feel I can't draw it, I won't accept the commission.
- any type of graphic sexual or obscene content (sexy is okay )
- extreme gore or violence (no internal organs flying around, but a bit of blood? Fine.)
- any type of offensive language or action (mild cursing is fine, bashing an ethnicity is not)
- a pairing between an under-aged person (that means 18 kiddies) and an adult
- things that break Deviantart's rules
- chibi (I suck at them sorry)
- and everything else that I am uncomfortable with.
Things I Will Draw
- any type pairing (yaoi,yuri,het...)
- original characters
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
PRICE LIST: I've looked about and decided on some prices that seem fair. ^-^
Price: $10 (+$5 per extra Character)
FULL COLOR PICTURE
-Price: Head/Shoulders: $10 (+$2 per extra character)
Bust/Waist up: $12 (+$3 per extra character)
Full Body $20 (+$5 per extra character)
-Backgrounds can cost anything from free to $5 depending on the complexity and what you want.
You provide the lineart, I provide the colors. Lineart colorings ALSO are exceptions to some of my rules. I WILL color explicit/mature themed pictures. Contact me about it.
-Price: $15-$30 depending on complexity and backgrounds. MOST linearts will fall in to the $15-$20 range, however if it has three full-length characters and complex scenery, It'll probably fall in the $25-$30 range.
This is a new one, but one I have a lot of fun doing. Send me a picture (head and shoulders only) and I'll re-draw it with your colors of choice. $20
TO DO LIST
All of the above in order that I received them ^^ Never more than five slots will be open at a time.
List of Previous Commissioners
doll-fin-chick AKA Liz, is a talkative 24 year old who lives and goes to college in New Jersey.|
She enjoys reading, anime/manga, fanfiction, music, doing random things, and being herself. She's a fan of a LOT of things.
HOW TO ENTER:
. Watch me! This is a gift for all my watchers after all but only if you really like my art, so please don’t participate just for win and then stop watching when the giveaway ends, that’s rude
. Favorite this journal! Your number will be te one on the favorites.
. Share the information in a journal or poll.
The winners will be chosen with RANDOM.ORG